Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!

Surprisingly, I haven't really made much or decorated much or baked much for this holiday this year. I had some big plans, believe me I did, but work really has been a deterrant these days to all things fun. Of course I couldn't go through the whole holiday without doing something crafty and fun, so in the 15 minutes I had after I got home from work and before I started my grad. class, I made a quick handmade card for my hubby. I love it, and I love him, so its perfect. I had picked up the cutest stamp ever from Michael's that says "Owl always love you!" for just $1. I knew it would come to good use and it sure did! I'm still a major beginner when it comes to using stamps and making cards, but there is so much potential there and so much to learn, I can't wait to improve! I'll be sure to post a pic of the card soon to pass along the love. Until then enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment