Monday, February 14, 2011

Grad School

Did I mention that I'm taking graduate school classes at the moment? I'm actually in class right now. Thank goodness its a hybrid course so that I can blog, do some work, and listen to the class all at once!

I'm almoooooost done with my MSA program (masters in accounting). One more class after this one. Yesssssssssssssssss! That will feel SO good to be done - even though I really do like school, its just so hard to work full time and then go to class and do homework/study for finals in your *spare time. (*meaning the time that you normally would use to do something like clean the house, spend time with family or friends, or do something else fun you like to do)

I can't wait to have that extra time each week to fill up with a million other things I want to do instead :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment