Monday, January 31, 2011

DIYing

I find it fascinating the things that people can DIY. I mean even just having the ability to think out of the box when looking at something and say - I could totally make that! I'm pretty sure that I never would have thought that way before I got hooked on some of the most amazing DIY blogs around ~ I'm sure you know who they are! Or at least you have some of your own faves - there are SO many to choose from! I'm positive I could get lost blog-searching for months at a time, just clicking one amazing link to the next. Hopefully one day I'll be included on that must-check-it-out blog list, but I know I've got LOTS to do to get to that point. But I'm working on it! I promise. I've completely gotten myself into the "I can do that" frame of mind. Even if I have an end table that's been sitting in the garage since last April waiting for me to try and antique it. I'll do it this spring, I swear!

In the meantime I'm going to continue looking at everything in a newly creative way and think about how I can start to come up with a few sweet little DIYs myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment