Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my life, as the the Over-Ambitious Misses.

Follow me as I attempt to take on a million different projects, goals, tasks, and missions all at the same time - sometimes I'll fail and sometimes I'll succeed but I will ALWAYS learn something from the journey!

I'm pretty sure that I've always been this way. I've always had to be the best at things and always have wanted to do things even if I probably couldn't or shouldn't. What can I say? I was raised the youngest girl of three so not only was I always trying to keep up with an older sis but I was also the boy my dad never had. I wanted to do it all, and I would give my darnedest to do just that!

So here I am 25some-odd years later, married, a full-time professional and still constantly taking on the WORLD. What's next for me?

I think a better question is what's not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment