Monday, January 31, 2011

On My List

Want to know a few things that I'm in the midst of lately? Here goes...

1. Currently I'm working approximately 60-70 hours a week for my full-time, demanding, challenging, but well-paying job
2. I'm still constantly attempting to update/decorate the house we've owned for just over a year now to make it feel comfy, cozy, and our own
3. I'm starting to train for a half marathon in May with my husband
4. I'm trying to learn to be a real photographer (none of that automatic stuff)
5. Finishing up my masters program (2 more classes to go!)
6. Working on my new years resolution to cook 24 new recipes this year (only 1 down so far...but it was delicious!)
7. Learn more about starting your own company so that I can keep getting closer to my dream...

Hopefully I'll be able to bring at least a few of these to completion. I'm guessing I'll at least keep working and finish my masters program, but hopefully the more exciting and fun things can get done too!

No comments:

Post a Comment